With the change in leadership, the change in bell times (and therefore the change in lunch times), View Ridge Elementary and the PTA would like to institute a year-long open door policy of having lunch, or should we say brunch, with your child this year!
Limiting Grown Up to Lunch to just one school day in the year was increasingly not working for families. Fewer adults were able to attend, which resulted in an increasing number of upset and tearful students.
This year when your schedule permits, come in on any day(s) that work for you any time this school year! This will spread out the congestion in the lunchroom we have experienced in years’ past, ensure you can dedicate your full ‘brunch’ time to quality time with your child, and make sure no student feels left out.
Come have brunch with your child by following these 3 steps:
- Decide when you want to come in
- Stop by the office and sign in as a visitor and put your visitor sticker on
- Meet your child for brunch!
- 1st Lunch (grades K/4/5): 10:20am – 10:50 am
- 2nd Lunch (grades 1/2/3): 10:50am – 11:20am
Please contact Kim Hildebrand or Erin Thakkar if you have any questions.