Our after-school activities get underway on Monday, October 2. Some things to keep in mind when classes start:
* All students will go to the lunchroom first to check in.
* Students will go to their classrooms after snacks and attendance.
* Parents will pick up kids in their classrooms; here’s a list of classes and the classrooms they take place in.
* Remind your kids to go to the classes.
* Remind the teachers, especially K and 1st grade teachers, about where your students will go after-school.
* Let the Boys and Girls Club know where you child will be.
* If your child is absent or leaves school early, please let the provider know.
* If you are late to pick up, please let the provider know.
* Store this number in your phone: (360) 207-1643. You can text the PTA Volunteer of the day at this number if you have any unforeseen issues.
Questions? Christina Fong or Jen Freeman can probably find you an answer: email@example.com.