Thanks to the generosity of our neighbor, the Sandpoint Community United Methodist Church, our parents have access to a safe morning drop off area for kids and available parking spaces during school hours. Please respect our neighbors and keep this area safe for all by observing the following rules:
- Only park in white spaces (never in yellow spaces, even if “just for a moment”).
- No parking for any evening events.
- If you park and walk your children in, cross only at the ½ crosswalk area. Safety patrol will be on duty each morning to assist with the drop off/crosswalk area.
- When dropping off, remind kids to always cross in front of your car.
- No parking/waiting in or next to fire lane/walking lane.