Boundaries for all of the SPS High Schools will change with the opening of Lincoln HS in the 2019-2020 school year.
New boundary maps have been made available for consideration.
- Dec.14: Various highly capable pathway scenarios and related boundaries will be presented to the High School Boundary Task Force. View the proposals and event details.
- Jan. 3: Recommended high school boundaries and related highly capable pathways will be introduced to the Board. View the board meeting event entry.
- Jan. 10: A high school boundaries work session with the full board. See the board meeting event entry.
- Jan. 17: Anticipated that the Board will take action on the new high school boundaries and any changes to the high school highly capable pathways. This action would ensure families are aware of new high school boundaries before open enrollment, which is February 5-16. See the board meeting event entry.
- Jan. 20: Option School Choice Fair