Digital invitations for this year’s Otter Zone Auction arrived last week…keep your head on a swivel and check your inbox! And don’t forget… TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW… get yours before you fall behind the power-curve!
The Dessert Dash is back this year. What is it? During the auction, each table will have the chance to bid on over 30 amazing treats! You might be wondering…where do they all come from? Simple…YOU! We’re on the lookout for donations – either a scrumptious dessert or a cash donation so our Dessert Dash Officers can pick out something delicious. Have a fifth grader graduating this year? You can dedicate a dessert in recognition of the move to middle school. When making your donation, let us know whom to recognize!
Contact Jessica Dorling (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kim Miller (email@example.com) by March 1 to contribute to this popular part of the auction.
Dessert Dash Maverick? Here are your in-flight details:
- At the auction, you’ll review the dessert dash table and select one to share as a table
- Each guest/couple enters the amount they are willing to contribute on the bid card
- Collect all bid cards for the table and put them in the envelope marked ‘Dessert Dash’
- Designate one person as the table runner
- ‘Dessert Dash’ envelopes will be collected and bids totaled by table. The table with the highest collective bid will get first choice, then the second and so on. Move quick… because table numbers are called every few seconds and you’ll need to dash for your first choice dessert! (Bid generously – the higher the bid, the better your chances of securing the dessert you want!)
Wheels up and thanks for supporting a delicious ending to the Otter Zone!
A few key dates:
Wednesday, February 28: Online Auction Opens
Friday, March 9: Online Auction Closes
Friday, March 16: Highway to the Otter Zone Auction Night