Seattle Public Schools is hosting five community meetings in September to share information about our upcoming Operations Levy and our Building Excellence V (BEX V) Capital Levy, both to be submitted to Seattle voters in February 2019. Staff members will present information, ask for input and feedback, and answer questions.
All meetings: 6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 12 at Ingraham HS auditorium
- Thursday, September 13 at West Seattle HS lunchroom
- Thursday, September 20 at Mercer Middle School lunchroom
- Monday, September 24 at Roosevelt High School lunchroom
- Tuesday, September 25 at Meany Middle School lunchroom
For additional information about both levies, please visit: www.seattleschools.org/Levies2019.