Disclaimer: While the PTA takes notes at Principal Coffee when we can, please direct all questions on content to Mr. Roos.
- Thank to the PTA and everyone who showed up to volunteer! The grounds look great!
- No plans to go back in person thus far.
- Teams trouble shooting: Turn off and restart; complete all updates. Continue to contact district tech support for support.
- Teachers using Playcourt Library Check Out for distributing materials to families. If you’re not able to make it, please come to the school M-F between 8:30-1:30, ring the bell, and then let office staff know why you’re there.
- Give positive feedback to teachers and cc Mr. Roos and Ms. Eckert to help lift up teachers! They really appreciate it as they are feeling overwhelmed.
- If you have feedback about the class, see if it’s a pattern first. Look to see if there’s reasons why things are happening as they are.
- Okay to email their teacher to let them know that you’re having difficulty, but not to ask for help. “We couldn’t connect to class today, that’s why we’re absent. I’ve contacted the district.” Need to connect with district when having technology issues.
- District needs to follow a permission process to get SplashLearn and KidsA-Z (RazKids) apps loaded to the district assigned iPads and laptops. The district needs to go through a vetting process to get them approved. Mr. Roos is in contact with the district about this issue.
Back to Principal Coffee Meeting Notes