Join Seattle Public Schools to share your experiences during pandemic period. All sessions will be facilitated, and language supports will be available. If interested in participating, please email the Special Education Department for SPS.
- Native Indian & Pacific Islander Family Community: Friday, 12/15, 6:30-8:00pm.
- Black Family Community: Tuesday, 1/12, 6:30-8:00pm.
- Somali & Oromo Bilingual Family Community: Friday, 1/15, 6:30-8:00pm.
- BIPOC Family Community: Tuesday, 1/19, 6:30-8:00pm
- Amharic & Tigrinya Bilingual Family Community: Friday, 1/22, 6:30-8:00pm.
- All Special Education Families: Tuesday, 1/26, 6:30-8:00pm