Note: Seattle Public Schools has put a hold on after school enrichment classes permitting until 09/28
If you are still interested in supporting the school, let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After-school enrichment classes are offered to View Ridge students in a variety of areas. If you’re interested in providing these classes, this page gives you an overview of the steps that you need to take.
1. Contact the After-school Activities coordinators to see if there is a need for your class. If you are offered a slot, make sure you complete the following steps.
2. Add your View Ridge session to 6crickets.
3. Make sure your company is up-to-date on paperwork:
- Business license
- Criminal Background Check (or WATCH form in some instances)
- Commercial General Liability Insurance with $1M – for details see SPS Rules – with listed additional insureds:
- Seattle Public Schools Building Rentals MS: 23:311, PO Box 34165, Seattle WA 98124-1165
- View Ridge Elementary School Parent Teacher Association 7047 50th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98115
4. Read and sign the Contractor Services Agreement (“the MOU”) – 2022-2023 version will be posted/provided soon.
5. Send the MOU and required paperwork (from Step 3) to View Ridge Elementary School PTA: ATTN: After-school Activities.
7. Submit fees: $25 check to View Ridge Elementary School PTA once per session.