The Gratitude Project
The View Ridge PTA appreciates everyone in our community and the talents they bring. Whether it is a kind word, a smile or a simple thank you, we know that a small act of kindness is a gesture that can have great impact. Our students, staff and families have experienced a lot and expressing gratitude centers ourselves.
November is a time of reflection and gathering. We have a lot to be grateful for.
Take this time to read our fundraising letter for Giving Tuesday. We honor the fact that not all of us have the capacity to give to the community financially, but we wanted to still provide a space that you and your family can express gratitude.
- Take the hand in your envelope
- Talk to your student. What are we grateful for?
- Write/draw it on that hand, or fingers, use your creativity!
- Return the hand via Kidmail. You may use the envelope to send a check if you have that capacity
- PTA volunteers will collect your expression of gratitude and create a display to bring cheer to our school.
View Ridge PTA