Checkout is available every other week starting September 21st at the Library Playcourt (next to the primary playground).
- How to check out books:
- Come to the Library Playcourt on your designated day.
- Wait in line at the entrance for a volunteer to help you.
- Return books to the red return cart.
- Point to the new books you want to borrow (up to 6 books at a time).
- Volunteer will checkout the books & hand them to you.
Want to volunteer? Sign up here! Ideally, we will have 3-4 parents assisting with each checkout. Not sure what it entails? Email email@example.com for more information.
What is my designated day?
Checkout is available every other week starting September 21st.
Mondays, 2:15-5 pm – Last names A-F
Tuesdays, 2:15-5 pm – Last names G-K
*Wednesdays, 11:15-1:30 -Open Checkout (open EVERY Wednesday)
Thursdays, 3-5 pm – Last names L-Q
Fridays, 2:15-5pm – Last names – R-Z
- Otters can continue to keep library check out open by:
- Observing social distancing guidelines of 6 feet between family groups.
- Wearing masks.
- Entering and exiting at marked doors.
- Limiting one family per table.
Thank you everyone for keeping us all safe by following these guidelines.
*While it will be great to see our school friends, please try to minimize visiting time post check out.
* Use of the playgrounds is at the sole discretion of each family; the equipment has not been sanitized.
*Cancelled checkouts will be posted on the PTA website & Facebook page. You are welcome to join another checkout day if yours is cancelled.