Our students need staff, programs, technology and healthy school buildings. Seattle voters can make sure our students have the resources they need at school, and in buildings that help support academic excellence by voting YES for the SPS levies on February 8th! The View Ridge PTA has endorsed a “yes” vote on both measures and encourages you to make your voice heard!
- Renew our commitment to help every Seattle child succeed
- Staff: school nurses, librarians, family support workers, special education staff
- Programs: special education, child nutrition program, STEM
- Opportunities for students: arts, drama, music, athletics/coaches
- Ensure our students have safe and healthy school buildings
- Building projects: small renovations, heating cooling systems and ongoing health and safety improvements at schools.
- Provide technology to prepare students for the future
- Computers and tablets for our students
- Classroom technology
- Training for educators and staff
By today, you should have received your ballot. If you haven’t you can request a replacement here. You can also learn more about the levies on the Schools First FAQ and find out how you can help here.