Our after-school activities are off to a great start!
To keep things running smoothly, if your child is in an after-school activity:
* Remind your child to go to the lunchroom after the final bell.
* Make sure your child’s teacher knows about the after-school activity, so that they can remind your child to go to the lunchroom.
* Let the Boys and Girls Club know where you child will be.
* If your child is absent or leaves school early, please let the provider know.
* If you are late to pick up, please let the provider know.
* Store this number in your phone: (360) 207-1643. You can text the PTA Volunteer of the day at this number if you have any unforeseen issues.
Questions? Christina Fong or Jen Freeman can probably find you an answer: email@example.com.