Our winter session of after-school activities gets underway on Monday, January 8th. Some things to keep in mind when classes start:
- All students will go to the lunchroom first to check in.
- Students will go to their classrooms after snacks and attendance.
- Parents will pick up kids in their classrooms: here’s a list of classes and the classrooms they take place in.
- Remind your kids to go to the classes.
- Remind the teachers, especially K and 1st grade teachers, about where your students will go after-school.
- Let the Boys and Girls Club know where you child will be.
- If your child is absent or leaves school early, please let the provider know.
- If you are late to pick up, please let the provider know.
- Store this number in your phone: (360) 207-1643. You can text the PTA Volunteer of the day at this number if you have any unforeseen issues.
Questions? Christina Fong or Jen Freeman can probably find you an answer: firstname.lastname@example.org.