Disclaimer: While the PTA takes notes at Principal Coffee when we can, please direct all questions on content to Mr. Roos.
- SPS will use Microsoft Teams for online presentations/meetings
- Seesaw for grades K-2 and Schoology for grades 3-5
- Walk-to-Math is advanced learning for grades 2-5
- Teachers back in their classrooms Thursday 8/27; Mr. Roos stated they will be working at rapid speed to get parents more information on classroom supplies/rosters by EOD Friday 8/28
- SPS will provide laptops and the order has been placed; however, there is now a backup/slow supply so TBD on when order will arrive and computers can be distributed
- No known changes to enrollment/staff at this time; Ms. Eckhart is now 50% // splits time between Wedgwood Elementary; days at VRE will be Tuesday/Friday and every other Wednesday
- WA Kids & K Families will meet/have conferences the first week of school; dates still TBD.
- PE/Art classes will be provided; more info to come.
- Mr. Roos welcomes any questions and can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Principal Coffee Meeting Notes